I think I still have feelings for him...

I am engaged.. but not to my son's father.. the man I am going to marry is amazing.. he is a great provider.. stepfather.. friend.. and lover.. he is everything I could have ever wanted or needed.. But.. sometimes I still think about my son's father.. I dream about being with him and living my life with him.. why am I doing this to my self? Am I still in love with him.. I dont think I am.. I know I am in love with my fiance so why do I still have these feelings?

Asked by nenesmama at 1:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Honeslty i cant answer that for you. Even after i married my husband, i felt like i still had feelings for my ex.

Finally it came down to the fact that it was just unanswered questions lingering in my head. I finally came to the conclusion that at one point, yes i was in puppy love with him, but ill never know the answers to my questions and what i have with my hubby is so much more real than i ever had with my ex.

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 1:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2008