Having a Charley horse sign of pregnacy???

When I was pregnant w/ my 2 year daughter I did have a lot of them...and then it stop after I had her...now..I've been having them...Is it a sign of pregnancy?? I just got off my period sat. so I dunno

and also gross looking stuff or smells makes me gag a lot...

Let me know what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol..I wouldnt say that a Charlie Horse is a sign of pregnancy...but a side effect of.
    But only you would know your own body. I kinda knew I was pregnant before I took the pregnancy test with my 2nd because I got constipated,LOL. I never told anyone that because I knew they would think I was being weird but its just the way my body had felt with my 1st pregnancy so when I was preg with #2...I just kinda knew.
    Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• not necessarily...just a sign you need more potassium. Especially if you just got off your period less than a week ago. It's probably too early for any signs yet.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• God I hope not!! I get them all the time!! LOL!

EVeryone has different symtoms. You know your body. If your curious get a HPT and check.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Not every thing is a sign of pregnancy.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't believe that it. Trust your instinct. It can happen during pregnancy but I don't believe as a sign of pregnancy. I had charlie horses all the time during my first pregnancy with this one I am 18 wks and I haven't had any with this one just spasms in my legs. Good Luck everyone is different.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't assume it was a sign of pregnancy.. Though I did get them frequently with all of mine. :) It's a sign of low potassium, as a PP said... Eat some bananas and keep us posted. :)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 12:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010