4th of July

I plan on watching the fireworks from my backyard. I also want to BBQ and swim. I bought 2 hammocks right before I got pregnant 2 years ago and still haven't taken them out of the box. I'm hoping to do that this weekend. What are your plans?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• For me it's July 1st, but I am kid free, and I am going to get a little bit wild and crazy :) Your weekend with hammocks sounds relaxing though!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We are planning on going camping with my family and some family friends to watch the mud bogs and hill climbs. My DS and Step-dad are real big motor heads, so we do that almost every year.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Maaan. Every 4th of July (and every other holiday) Its run run run try to make all my family members happy. I usually go to like 3 BBQ and fireworks with my parents and siblings. I never get to just BBQ at home. One of these years Im going to spend EVERY holiday at MY house. lol! Im too nice. :)
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 11:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We are planning a cookout, pool party at a friends house.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• BBQ @ The New House And relax!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We are going camping with friends. The county that the campsite is in, I think they are having their fireworks the night we check in!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• th 3rd we are going to a friends house for a cookout and fireworks then the 4th we are going to my grandmas for a cookout
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• This year, no clue. Its going to be a different year this year as it will be the first in several years that I am not taking care of my grandmother and having to worry about her. She recently died. But I am also 29 weeks pregnant, so its probably not going to be much. Next year will be different too as we will have a kid for July 4th. Most likely though, this year will be spent at hubby's parents house. Or spent at our place, watching tele. Dunno but probably nothing big.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We are going to take DS to the fireworks that night, and we will probably go fishing all day that day.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We are going to a festival. With vendors and games and then a firework display.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2010