Do you play Farmville or Frontierville or whatever on Facebook?

Have you ever spent actual money on it? Just wondering. I never have, but thought about it.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 11:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I play farmville and no I never spent any money on it.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I used to play sorority life however I have not logged on for a LONG TIME and no I would never spend my money on computer games - I work to hard to earn it to blow it like that!! LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 11:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No but my husband does and it drives me crazy!! It slows down the computer and after he gets off, if I try to get on it runs slow and I end up having to restart everything.
    MommyAmbie

Answer by MommyAmbie at 11:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• OMG! I swear that if I get ONE MORE farmville, fishville, cafe what the fuck, drinks on me, dumb survey, etc. request.... I am going to burn down the fields, smash the fish tank, dump coffee on you, trash the bar, and answer "Screw You" on every question!

I truly can't stand that crap- If I want to play a game, A REAL GAME, I will download, pirate, or buy it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I play farmville I am on level 38 but have taken a small break here lately. I also place cafe world, farm country, zoo world and a few others lol. I have never spent actual money on it. But the gamers unite tool bar is a must have for farmville. It snags items from peoples feeds for you so you don't have to sit and watch it all day. http://gamersunite.coolchaser.com/
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I've never played ANYTHING on FB, I've hidden every game that they come up with so I don't even have to see any of it!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I used to play Farmville but I got bored with it. I hide all the games now because they get on my nerves.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I did, but it got boring fast.
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I play both Farmville and Frontierville, but I will not spend money on either.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No I dont play those and have blocked those apps from my profile so i no longer get request or see the updates for people. It was getting so out of hand i couldnt see anything that people were posting themsleves only the crap that is automatic from those games.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2010