Do you just get to a point where you can't anymore?

I have been the one who has tried for years to pull everything together in regards to our marriage. I pay the bills, I go to work everyday, I arrange school, doctor, childcare, etc for our children. I go to school full time, I cook dinner, and make sure everyone is taken care of. My husband is "self employed" and really has not been bringin any money in for years to contribute to the household, sporatically and inconsistantly describes it at best. Often he keeps what he makes for himself. I am gettin to the point of not waning to try anymore. He has become a more attentive husband to me and the kids lately but I think he senses I am about done with it all. Yet fails to bring in anything more to support his family. I am tired of being the only one who does and tired of not having two dimes to rub together at the end of the week because I am the only who tries. His lack of effort is ending our marriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I have my days.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Talk it over with him and let him know how you feel. When things were similar to this in our family the "talk" took care of it. But, I also know someone who got divorced after the "talk". The husband did not see it through the wife's eyes. You need to know you tried eveything before giving up. good luck.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010