What's the funniest...

thing your kids have said or done lately?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I told my son, who's 5, to stop playing with one of his dad's tools. I said Daddys gonna be sooo mad at you. And he goes "Or he will shit a brick". I just about died laughing!!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 12:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My almost 3 old told me that I need to put her baby sister in my belly and not let her out.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• She will stand ikn the hall way and be like MOMMMMMMMMM, LOOOOOOOOOK! And then push her tummy out, and say "this is a mummy belly" then squish it in and be like "this is a baby belly"

I thought it was hilarious!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 11:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• DS asked me what his scrotum is called. I told him it's a scrotum. So the other day he came running up to me and said "Mama, I got 2 balls in my squirt-it!" lol. Apparently he's been playing with himself and he thought something was wrong with him. I thought it was hilarious!

BTW, he's 4.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We were out to dinner with my in-laws and everyone was eating and it was quiet. Suddenly my DS who is 3 shouts out "Mommy has big boobies!". It was hilarious and embarrassing and my In-laws just pretended that they didn't hear it. Some people around us just laughed. I really don't have big boobies either! I took it as a compliment! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010