we had sex on friday...its possible i was ovulating on friday. My period isnt due again until july 12th, i wiped this morning and there was very light pink blood. Could this be implantation bleeding?

I never had any kind of bleeding with my son. I'm just wondering if anyone else had any kind of bleeding when ttc and if they did how soon and what was it like? Do you think this could be it!!!???

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it could definitely be implantation bleeding.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Kinda sounds like it. Good luck!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• omg..i'm going to go crazy having to wait to take a pregnancy test!!!!
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I dunno, it could be, but that seems a little early for implantation bleeding.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yea, as far as I knew implantation doesn't happen until around 2 weeks...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 12:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It could be it, especially if your periods are normally regular. I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my first child either but I did with this baby. Good luck!
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 12:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think it may be too soon for it to be implanation bleeding. Its usually a few weeks into the pregnancy. Unless..you were already pregnant BEFORE Friday ..is that a possiblility?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• kimberly...that could be possible because my period is not regular...last month was my first period in a long time..i had to go to the doctor for medicine to get it started so there really was no telling...we were just guessing that friday-today would be the best days to try. We did have sex before friday too though
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If you google implantation chart you will find that implantation happens 7-10 days after ovulation. Good luck!
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 4:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• OMG i had sex thursday night and bleed Yesterday!! im in the same boat and get this my next period is JULY 9th!! lol.. crazy.. im on a roller coaster.. i feel sick 24-7 and i get some what sharp pains in my tummy(mainly after i eat)! oh and my sleeping schedule has been MESSED up! i wish you luck.. i keep telling myself holy i have to be then i get crampy or i dont have much discharge.. and i get mad and say im just being dumb im not pregnant i really just need to chill and sit back and wait goodluck!! let me know how u are feeling?!?!?!!?
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010