What are some good self tanners to use?

I do not want to look orange. No matter what I use, I stink I can not wait to take a shower.

sta517

Asked by sta517 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like the jergens gradual one.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Fake bake aresol tanning spray,, be sure to get in your shower to spray it,, it goes on even and does not look orange, it does not have too much of that "tanny" smell. I sell professional versions of self tanners, and honestly I sell this one ALL of the time,, google it and see if there is a salon in your area that carries it,, you only need to use it about every 5 or 6 days!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Mary Kay makes a really good one. I have found that mixing it with regular non-scented lotion can help get it to spread on more evenly and not turn you as orange. Just make sure not to put it on the palms of your hands.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I use L'Oreal, Sublime bronze. But I only put it on at night.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 12:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• kimigogo, This Fake Bake when spraying it on, do you have to rub in with hands also? Can you use this on your face as well?
    sta517

Comment by sta517 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LOreal Sublime bronze also. Its a little orange but it has a small scent and i seems to dry nonsticky to me.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I love, love, love Faux Tan by Bare Essentials. I get it on QVC. It's the best I've ever used!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Before buying, check the safety here: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i would like to try the wipes.....i saw them on QVC and they looked good.... but it was a sales pitch lol.
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I like the Jergens Gradual tan! It doesn't leave your body Orange and it looks so good!!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2010