Were you a well behaved teenager or a Wild Child teenager?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I was definitely wild, never listened to anything I was told. Was always out getting drunk and getting into trouble...Then they sent me to Christian boarding school and that was the end of my wild night :(
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• wild child...and its b/c my parents were the type that let me go out and learn things on my own...I had no supervision
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• wild
    middle child
    first-follows the rules
    2nd=breaks them
    3rd=does not even know there are rules

i was 3rd
    this was true in my family growing up

mom=you are a saint!
    and well, as for me, i am mom now and hope the old saying is not true....pay back is a b!tch
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i was pretty well behaved. i spent most my time with one of my girlfriends and her parents were pretty strict.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wasnt wild but I wasnt perfect... I didnt go and party and stuff like that but I had my own issues growing up. I was more of the quiet, loner child
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I completely and honestly never thought I was a bad kid. I felt I was normal (not perfect) and just didn't want to go home cause it sucked. My mother would disagree though and make me out to be terrible.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• pretty good...until I hit 18 then I was crazy, but I figured if I got into trouble then-it was on ME you know?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You name it, I did it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I had a good time:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was the Micro-Managed, well behaved in public teenager that was sheltered from EVERYTHING, and in seeking real life experience wound up pregnant, and living on her own @ 17 with an 18 month old child... Did some stupid things when I moved out on my own, because I was not allowed to make mistakes when I lived at home- where I had someone who could have guided me through them.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010