The Truth

Does your SO/hubby know how many parteners you've had. I'm struggling.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• yes
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes. And I know how many he has had.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think he knows the approximate number, and he doesn't care to know any more. He doesn't like to think about my sex life before I met him.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No, but only because he hasn't asked. He's always seemed really uncomfortable talking about MY past but has always answered every question I've asked about his.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I really don't think it's information they need to know. Some guys drive themselves crazy thinking about that stuff. I mean, unless you attempted a world record or something and it's on film I don't see how it matters. (Of course, I would expect a partner to be tested and cleared first if they had lots of unprotected sex previously. Any unprotected in fact. It only takes one.)
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My hubby knows how many I have had. He has told me few different amounts he probably doesn't know with all the pot he smoked while a teenager. I don't care, he doesn't have any children that aren't mine also and he doesn't have any diseases.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If your partner is using this against you he doesn't love you the way he should. I'm sorry. My husband and I know about each other and other than his kids it doesn't matter. It should never matter when you love someone in a mature way.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i think for the most part he does, I've only had 3 serious relationships one of them the last 11 years with my hubby, the other one resulted in a child at a very young age and one in between that was a real mess that lasted almost 2 years until I met my husband. He has never asked me and I have never asked it, it really has not mattered to us. I know for a fact my husband has had more partners than I prior to my time, but I guess in all fairness that is in the past.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol nope, but I dunno his and I don't care
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010