you were daddy little girl?

hi
like i said before i lost my dad at the age of 9 years old, he was my world .
i know he would do anything for me!
I remeber that we used to play alot, he was like other child when he was playing with me. when i was with my dad i would laught alot, he used to call me my baby or my princess... I MISS HIM ALOT!
the day he died, we were going to the beach... i remeber he wanted to buy me knew toys so i could play with them in the beach, and my mom told him no. so because i was crying so he went to buy it anyway,but when he was coming home a drunk driver crashed into his car he died imeddiatly.
i still blame myself for that, because if i didn't cry he wouldn't be dead!
I'm wondering if still am daddy little girl!
i would like my daughter to be daddy little girl but my her dad don't want to anything with us, he told me he is to young to be someone daddy!
So you were a daddy little girl? or you are not anymore?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 12:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have always been a daddy's girl. But here lately we aren't nearly as close because of his drug addict girlfriend and her slut daughter that live with him. I tell him they take advantage of him but he doesn't see it that way so we don't talk as much anymore.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do feel and have seen that a bond with a baby girl and her daddy are really strong, as boys with their mom. I honestly do not talk to my dad very much now as an adult but as a child I have really good memories with my dad, when I was younger I was a "daddy's little girl". I grew up without my father after the age of 5 by his choice, now as an adult it has been hard to re establish that relationship, but no doubt that the bond with father/daughter can be really strong. I am sorry about your loss.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was a mama's girl. My sister was the daddy's girl lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Im so sorry.
    I lost my dad also at 14. I did not really know him.....you bet MY dd IS going to be close to her DAD. My DH points out to me that she loves him and Im like....I totally want that.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010