I agree with some of the people with the point system

Look at the question people are asking. How many times are you going to ask about your favorite holiday,or what's for dinner.Its like some people are asking the same question just for the points. Do you agree or is it just me.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure some people are however we have had more people here asking real questions than we did before. Let them have their fun and just ignore those questions if it really bugs you.....
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 12:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think the whole points system is stupid anyway!!! Besides, I'm only on here (occasionally) when my son's napping, otherwise I'm playing or out and about with him. I love to come here for advice or ask occasional questions but this isn't somewhere I hang out all day and see how many points I can get!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't care I want my points lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It has turned into a game, all about points and bumping and who knows what. I haven't changed what I do, and haven't even tried to figure the system out, nor will I bother to try.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 1:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Who cares? I'm tired of people complaining about it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LovingSAHMommy...we care, because it has changed the site completely. It's become stupid. If it stays this way then I will probably stop coming here. Questions asking others to bump them? This site has lost it's original purpose.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010