Have you filed a complaint against the USPS?

LONG story, so I won't go into it - I need to file a complaint against a specific post office & the postmaster. I have looked online and called the 800 number. Can't find anything, so I did a general complaint online last week - so response. Have you filed a complaint against the USPS? How did you do it? Did you get a respsponse?
PLEASE HELP!! SERIOUS QUESTION AMONGST ALL THIS MESSY NEW POINT ACTIVITY!!!! PLEASE REPLY WITH SERIOUS ANSWERS!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
I am posting twice..... ***sigh*** I know!

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 1:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hi yes I have. I get my groceries delivered to the door by UPS and had diapers in the box that I needed badly. They said they made an attempt to deliver and they didn't! I was home with my kids all day.

I called the 800 number and they called the local UPS. If you didn't get good help call back and ask for the supervisior. That is what I did. I was LIVID.

According to the tracking date I finally got my package a week late all because of the local UPS store :( and had to go buy regular priced diapers at the store :(

I think they are doing a better job now :)
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 2:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I filed a complaint online regarding the service we get at work. He wasn't coming every day...more like 1-2 a week! So I did the online form and I got a call within about a half hour! You could have knocked me over with a feather! I didn't expect a response that quickly. AND they resolved the issue. The experience was a good one for me. Hope you get good results too!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 1:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Okay GDIMOM your story is similar to mine - but I am not getting anywhere!!!! GRRRRRRR
    smokeybear

Comment by smokeybear (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• OH AND LIKE YOU GDIMOM IT IS COSTING ME MONEY!!! GRRRRRRRR
    smokeybear

Comment by smokeybear (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010