Did you have a feeling you were having a boy/girl..were you right? Do you think moms just know sometimes ?

With my second I just knew she was a girl.

And this one is the same, for some unknown reason I just feel like its a girl.

Can your motherly instinct kick in and tell you? lol

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 1:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure how accurate it really is, but most women do have some sort of leading with their pregnancies. I think it's odd, even when it happens/happened to me!

With my first, I just felt like it was a boy. He was! With the second, I couldn't decide. I wanted a girl, but I never felt sure enough to say it seemed like a girl. I had several dreams about having a boy, too. I am having a boy! I guess my intuition was right (at least in a way) on both accounts.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 1:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• with my dd i just kind of knew. dont know how but i knew. this one i am pretty sure is a boy, but we will see in October.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I knew he was a boy. I was so much sicker than I was with my daughter.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Oh yes. My mom knew with all her 6 kids what she was having with out the Dr. telling her. I knew i was having a girl, even though the two times i got an ultra sound, they said they could not see her privates. I guess she was turned the wrong way & could not tell me the sex of the baby. I just KNEW it was a girl, even had her name picked out just a week after i found out i was preggers.

When she was born, ex husband saw the umbilical chord & said "oh my god it's a boy" I yelled "NO, IT'S NOT! IT'S A GIRL" ...LOL! Then the Dr. said that i was right, it's a girl.

I also think that some people are more in tune with their bodies than others. So, i think some women might be better at knowing the sex of their babies than other women.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• IDK...I guess it could be...I was wrong on both of mine though.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i have a feeling that my twins are boys i dont know it's just a feeling i have
    Prayingforbaby1

Answer by Prayingforbaby1 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• With my 1st pregnancy We could easily agree on a Boy name but had a hard time thinking of a girl name. I also found I liked the boys clothing more than girls while shopping. I felt it would be a boy and it was.

With my 2nd I was afraid to have a girl (because of my relationship with my mom) and We easily agreed on a girl name but had a hard time thinking of a boy name. I knew in my heart it was a girl and when we went to the ultrasound She was going to tell me the sex and I said I know it's a girl. She confirmed it was and I saw.

I think some women can just tell.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I thought I was having a boy because that is what I really wanted and of course he was a boy!
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• with our last I just kne he was a boy and he was
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes! I knew with ll three of mine. Mommy instinct. Well, my third was a little tricky but my last sentence before the ultrasound was...."I want a girl but my body is telling me its a boy." I was right.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010