Tell Me about Your...

im in the "waiting" period to see if im pregnant its soo killing me! anyone want to tell me about there CRAZY SUPER EARLY SIGNS lol..small changes in there body...?? or cervix lol... pain cramps..?? implantation bleeding.. i want some stories.. and to know what discharge is like.. i know its too soon for me to tell.. but as many do, women read books and website i want to hear from real mommies!!!! what was ur 1st month like!??

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went to pee and it felt like I had a UTI...burning pain but it only lasted an hour so I didn't think anything of if. a couple days later I started cramping and thought that my period was coming early but they weren't that type of cramping so I took a test...then called for a blood test. I was 4 weeks pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• w/ my first my breasts got tender before my period was late
    w/ my second i felt slightly nauseous and would have hot flashes in my face before my period was late
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I got a BAD yeast infection that wouldn't go away and really unusual craving for me- like mayonaise. These were both before my missed period.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• oh, and I was pretty emotional =)
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• for me - I can no longer wear my contacts - that is a sure sign I may be pregnant!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 1:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was in the middle of an aerobics class when my boobs started hurting so bad that I tried to sneak out the back door...the instructor caught me and guilted me into staying...when I left I stopped by the store to buy a test and it was positive!

For the second one I was having crazy hot flashes way early. I thought I was losing it. It was December and I was sweating in t-shirts. A couple weeks later, I found out I was prego.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My first I had severe stomach pains every time I ate something. My second I had severe pain one day in my pelvic area and slight nausea. With my third pregnancy my breasts started becoming very sore and a little larger. Also, I missed my period and I was sensitive to certain taste and a little nauseous.
    cmanasco

Answer by cmanasco at 1:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wanted to sleep all that time, and my clothes wouldn't fit right with my first one. I didn't find out till I was 2 months along the first time, the second time I found out before I was expecting my period.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My breasts got sore and i went to the bathroom a lot. Looking back on it, I was also really hot all the time. Sounds kinda crazy, but I was a little warm throughout the entire pregnancy. But, you can not really tell this early unless you get blood work done. Good Luck!!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• DH knew I was pregnant with our first b/c I was SUPER emotional! One night we were making love and in the middle of it I busted out laughing. I'm still not sure what was funny. But as you can imagine, this REALLY upset DH. So when I saw him upset, I started crying. DH told me I had to be pregnant for my emotions to be so crazy. The next day I took a test and sure enough, I was pregnant. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010