lego video games

Anyone else love these games? have someone who does perhaps? Lego Harry Potter comes out tomorrow and my son and I can't wait!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My oldest DS and I play the starwars one. He said he was going to buy HP when it came out so we can play it together. :)
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 2:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My son and husband love those lego games! He was just playing the demo version of the harry potter one...very cute!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My 4yr old LOVES the Lego Indiana Jones game an (so far) that is the only one he is interested in. My older boys have the Indy 2 game and Star wars game. We saw the commercial for Harry Potter and that looked interesting.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My hubby plays them all the time! He loves the batman and indiana jones ones. And even got the star wars one even though he isn't a fan of star wars lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My husband and son L♥VE them. They have Lego, batman, indiana jones, and star wars right now. I know my son is saving for the harry potter.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i dont like them sorry lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010