Did you find your religion?

or did your religion find you?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't really see it as either.... I was introduced to God at an early age, and my faith and I have kind of evolved and matured together...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm Christain and I dont' consider myself religious., but God found me :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I lost it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Neither. Godless I was born and godless I will die.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm agnostic, so neither :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My parents taught us about all the religions & let us choose what we felt was our right path. My sister is practicing Christianity, while i chose the Hindu path (like my mother). My brother is Buddhist along with my father. I am really taking a liking to tibetan Buddhism though. I will forever use my Hindu medetation techniques, but i just love the teachings that come from Tibetan Buddhism. It's just BEAUTIFUL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm atheist so neither!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Alittle bit of both I guess. I have always been christian. We went to a penicoastal church growing up(just us kids). They scare the crap out of me. As soon as I was old enough I stopped going. For the longest time I didn't go to church. I always had God. I always believed Jesus died for our sins. I have found a church were I belong after 17 yrs. God is great! Amen!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My parents raised me in the church. I was baptised when I was 11, but even then it wasn't my religion. It was my parents' religion. After I was grown, I left the church for a while, searching on my own. Eventually, I realized (or God dropped a brick on my head) that everything I was looking for I had already learned. So I returned to my roots. I found a congregation nearby, researched it a bit, placed membership, and have claimed it as my religion now.

So, did I find it, or did I grow up in it? I don't know. I do know that you have to own your faith. Until you do, it's not yours.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

This!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010