honestly, why???

so my son woke up in the middle of his nap, i'm in my room on the computer. i assumed he was going to go to the bathroom. than he starts crying and calling out to me "mommy, i can't, mommy i can't do it". so i go to the bathroom but the light is off and he's not in there, so i go in search for him and find him in the KITCHEN with his pants down and peeing in the TRASHCAN! what???? i could tell he was still half asleep but i just could not believe that he went PAST the bathroom to go pee in the TRASHCAN! no question, just wanted to vent. any one else with similar stories? smh, i'm still trying to get over this.

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 2:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha...well atleast it wasn't the corner which was my little brothers favorite.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• How old is her? He may very well have been sleep walking.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My little brother use to pee in his closet. At least your son got it in the trashcan. lol
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My nephew peed in the corner of his room for years. They would sit him a potty in there but he still would pee in the corner. He always said he thought he was in the bathroom...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yeah at least he found the trash can! Poor guy!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LOL! This reminds me of a question the other night where the OP asked if anyone's DH had woken up in the middle of the night and pee'd in the corner of the room!!! Sounds like your DS literally missed the mark on this one due to being super sleepy!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Ha ha...my ex husband did this. peed all over his cds in the corner. When he got up, I gave him his own t-shirt to clean it up with...course, he'd been drinking too.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i would still praise him for trying. Obviously, he was trying to pee somewhere else besides his daiper. that is good.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• well my step-son wiped his butt with the rug in the bathroom. he didn't even use toilet paper, and there was poop all over his butt. 4 years old and wide awake.. and he did that..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I know you probably don't think this is funny right now but it will make for a great story. I laughed when I read it. I can imagine your shock when you walked in the room and saw what he was doing. At least he went in the trashcan. When my brother was little he would be half asleep and would pee into his dresser drawer. Talk about a mess.
    Cheryl4424

Answer by Cheryl4424 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010