Do you have those "its in my head" moments??

My DD's day care called me to warn me that one of the little girls there has lice and we all need to check (and if necessary treat) our children. Immediately I started feeling like my head was itchy, and I have been feeling like this for over an hour! I know it only itches when I think about it, so its just in my head, but I can't help it!! How can you tell when its just in your head vs. something that is actually there?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• Yep, you're not alone. as a matter of fact, my head is itching now from just talking (or typing) about it. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• YEP! I do it too! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• YES! UGH thought only I did this. I feel like that anytime there are moths around....I think they are in my mouth! So I spit and spit and spit. Or if I see a spider I just KNOW there are 10 of them crawling all over me lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Oh yes - I get those hebe jibbies
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i know that feeling you should just check once in a while if you have it but usually you don't it's just your head
    krystina888

Answer by krystina888 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010