Bleach

I don't want to use bleach on my DDs clothes in case she puts them in her mouth. The problem is I don't seem to get the stains out of her socks and onesies. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You could use bleach, then run again with just detergent. I remember doing that. Nothing else got cereal out of the onesies.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• The amount of bleach that could possibly be left on the clothes isn't going to hurt her...but I guess you could try oxyclean or something like that...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It wont hurt her, bleach them. It will take longer to do it this way but everytime you wash whites only do a lid full of bleach per load.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i think oxyclean works really well.. i use it on a lot of stuff other than clothes too. maybe give that a try??
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 2:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree with bumblebees. You could always put your washer on the "extra rinse" cycle if you have one just in case. I also treat the stains directly with a bleach & water solution & scrub with a toothbrush. Then hand wash, lay them in the sun (that will remove the yellowness) & re-wash them in the washing machine.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i dont use bleach any more i do however use Spray and Wash ... it works like a dream
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010