Credit Score?

Ok i'm sure this may be a dumb question but i'm only 23 and my husband is 20 so we have no idea how to do this but how do we check our credit score? He has no credit and my name was on a car of my moms that she had reposessed and i want to check my score to see if/or how bad it hurt me.

AWebber212

Asked by AWebber212 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• annualcreditreport.com
    its free and you get all 3 reports free per year. Its a site run by the govt.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• that website won't give you the score ... you'll have to pay like $7 to get the actually score
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just checked out creditkarma.com because I have never heard of it before. It IS free and it seems accurate, so use that.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• annualcreditreport.com allows you get 1 copy of each companies report. I wouldnt get them all at once. I typically get one twice a year from two of the different companies. It is free.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• three credit bureaus are experian, transunion, and equifax. Each will give you a free credit report.......1 per year.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You can also use creditkarma.com to check your score for free, it's legit and actually free
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010