Anyone own a Chevy Blazer??

We are getting a used car tomorrow and the one we are looking at is a 2002 chevy blazer. If you have one of these cars, what do you think of it? What should I expect in owning one? Is it a good truck?? Thanks for any input!

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• Run as fast as you can away from it! My blazer has been a HUGE money pit!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I own a chevy trailblazer and I LOVE IT :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• we used to own a blazer. Personally I dont like them. The 4 wheel drive barely works when you need it, and we had to put a lot of money into it. If your looking for a suv that is reliable I suggest a Jeep. I own a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and LOVE IT! There is only one place that it has gotten stuck, my df accidentally went into a pond with it. Its extremely reliable and needs very little money put into it, besides the gas tank, even after going into the pond. GL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• ehh, i have a 2005 blazer, not by choice, it's my SO's mom's car, it's not terrible, but the gas mileage is kinda crappy, any issue that she ever had from it is because it was a rental car before and we all know how rentals are treated! how many kids do you have? because the back seat isnt that big...you mean a blazer right, not the bigger trailblazer?
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No not a Trailblazer just a regular ole Blazer. We only have one child and that is all we are having and anything is bigger than what I have now...a little Saturn.
    CassiRae3

Comment by CassiRae3 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Oh and I should add that my husband and I have a Chevy Silverado and we LOVE it. It's a 2001 and the best truck we have ever had. I've never owned a Chevy car or SUV though so wanted to get some outside opinions.
    CassiRae3

Comment by CassiRae3 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010