For the moms who have drove from NY to fl Disney

at the mid way point where did you stay and was it decent and affordable we have 4 children and plan to stay at a hotel half way through the ride but not sure where would be the half way point any info would be awsome thanks ahead of time ladies:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I didn't drive from NY but we did drive from PA to FL - just mapquest your trip or go to AAA and find the midway point and then post where that is to find a nice hotel to stay at. My advice - travel at night. After dinner give the kids a bath and put them in their jammies - drive from 9 pm until you get to where you want to stop - that way you miss all the "rush hour" traffic and the kids are sleeping and not fighting, crying etc.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I've driven from CT to FL twice and back once (1 x to house hunt and the other to move). When we went to house hunt we stayed at Hampton Inn's. They were very nice and very affordable. When we moved we had the dog so we were a little limited with where we could stay...mostly motels but they were ok too and definately even cheaper than Hampton. I think Hampton Inn was about $90 and the motels we found that would take dogs were around $60 with a $10 charge for the dog. Once you get into the NC and SC area the hotels are alot less expensive.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010