Kind of off another Question... Did anyone buy eclipse tickets yet?

how much did you pay? we are going to the midnight showing, i just think it's more exciting lol. we payed $12 each ticket, a normal adult ticket at our theater is 7.50. i couldn't believe how much they were charging! we went to new moon at midnight last year and it was regular ticket price.

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 3:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• No
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I didnt. I went to the midnight one for twilight, and it sucked. the girls in there act retarded and i couldnt hear what they were saying cause girls kept screaming at edward and jacob, and talking about what was going to happen next and stuff. It was too annoying. Im waiting like 3 weeks after eclipse comes out to go see it.

tickets are normally $12 where we go tho.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Was it my answer that made you think of this? lol.

DH and I are going Wednesday. We have bought ours and they were $20 for us both. (So $10 a piece.) Which is also more than other movies at this same theater. Usually tickets there are $7.50. Doesn't seem right that they can charge more....
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes it was renea20 :) and yes i agree i don't see how they can do it, but i guess they can because everyone's still gonna buy the tickets anyways. it just sucks that they have to do that to people. but it was my choice, we could have gone another time and saved some money. I will definitely be sneaking in my own snacks though;)
    young-not-dumb

Comment by young-not-dumb (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• not yet we are going during the day to the forks and screen to miss all the screaming girls since u have to be 21 to get in! i cant wait!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won mine.
    If I were to pay it's $9
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I NEVER go opening week it's horrible to go the first week so I wait till the 2nd week to go LESS people and cheaper.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes, ours were 6 dollars for matinee
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• sorry but i havent seen any of those movies but i did take my grandsons to the movies to see sherik and ir was 12 for me and 8 for them
    jayzgrandma711

Answer by jayzgrandma711 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2010