what was your favorite idiot realization?

i just discovered today that you can make coffee without a coffee maker! wow huh?

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This was a long time ago. When you pump gas, there is that little lever on the bottom part that holds the gas pump in place, so its hands free. lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Well about ten years ago I got my first cell phone. I had the darn thing for about three years or more before I realized you could talk on it while also charging it at the same time. I just had to unplug it from the base station and plug it directly into the phone. That was right before I got a new phone. So until then, if the battery was dead or almost dead, I would hang up with whoever I was talking to so that I could charge it. I felt pretty silly.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Both those realizations made me lol. ; )

For me, it was realizing that I could move my shower head. I had been trying to stand awkwardly under the sideways spray for a month before I accidentally moved the thing straight.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 3:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010