Need a good beach book....

Was thinking Eat, Pray, Love or Twilight, sadly, I seem to be the only person on the planet who hasn't read either of them. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Twilight!!! Yep that would be my pick. I started reading Eat, Pray, Love but never finished it...not that it wasnt good but just not enough to keep my interest. Also any of Janet Evonavich's Stephanie Plum series books are good...they are so funny!!!! I would really suggest reading those if you havent already.
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 3:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Go to the Half Price bookstore & look up the author Harlan Coben. Get any book of his that says it's a "Myron Bolitar mystery"
    You have mystery, intrigue, & to top it off they are hilarious. Fast, easy read.
    Sandy1220

Answer by Sandy1220 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Twilight saga is AWESOME!!! I read those last year so now I am reading Dear John and then Last Song.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Twilight! Go for it girl! If you like that, check out the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Very good series. I'm chomping at the bit for the 3rd book to come out in August!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think this new author I found Chelsea Cain and she wrote 3 books, Sweetheart, Heartsick and Evil at heart, very good on the edge of your seat thillers.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I didn't like Eat, Pray, Love - just too self-indulgent. I just finished Lowcountry Summer which I really enjoyed. Also there is the whole adult vampire series by Charlaine Harris - which is basically junk food for readers.
    erdavh

Answer by erdavh at 5:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010