Anyone else having a case of the Monday's?

Mondays are usually good days for me, NOT today! I hope you all have better days!

*I thought my daughter's summer school started today so I got up early, cooked her breakfast, only to realize that it starts tomorrow.

*I went to the clinic because I've been sick for a week and not getting any better, there is NOBODY in there, but yet I still had to sit for a half hour only to be told that they will schedule me an appointment at 2:30

*My SO decided that he needs to get caught up on his taxes (long story) so he went to the tax guy today, which probably means I won't make it to my appoinment

*I have to make up 3 tests today at school because of what I missed being out last week

*my SO and I live together, I haven't seen him in a week because he doesn't want to get sick, I can't snuggle, hug or kiss him! and he wont get off his damn imobsters on his phone!

*There is something in my eye and it won't come out!

kyuteangl88

Asked by kyuteangl88 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope your day gets better for you "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• MEEE!!!! I cannot seem to get motivated today.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 3:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i just have no energy and a headache.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010