Shoes that give you blisters

I bought a cute pair of peep toe pumps, and i am soo not used to wearing heels. I wore them a few weeks ago and i got blisters on both my toes. I've been trying to break them in but i wanna wear them saturday but i'm afraid there gonna hurt by the end of the night.( its an out door concert and bringing another pair of shoes isn't really an option) If i put band aids on the place wear they gave me blisters will that help? I know it seems like a silly question i just usually wear sneakers or flip flops.

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It will help a little, but chances are if you are standing the whole time at a concert, your feet are going to hurt. Perhaps save that outfit/shoes for a different occasion, and dress comfortably for the concert.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Since you'll be on your feet a lot at the concert, maybe you should put the shoes aside for a time when you will be sitting most of the time- such as a dinner. Or if you really want to wear them to the concert, do you have a dainty pair of flipflops or sandals that you can slide into your handbag?

Answer by Bmat at 3:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am not really sure. If shoes hurt me the first time wearing them, I don't wear them any more at all.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• they will help a little, and for a period of time.. but you may want to spend the time going shopping for a new pair of shoes you can wear comfortably while standing.

If all else fails, it is outside.. if you have a place (such as a blanket and chairs set up) you can always kick them off and go barefoot.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Get rid of the shoes - if shoes aren't comfortable when you buy them, they aren't going to get any better. When you do buy shoes, buy the best you can afford.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2010