wedding centerpieces with daisies?

im having some trouble making up my mind on how to make centerpieces with daisies what do you think would be a cool idea... the wedding will be outside in july

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had daisies at my wedding, if you like butterflies then you could do daisies and butterflies, it really depends on your colors too though on options, i had white candles with orange gerber daisies and butterflies around the base of them
    Paige-0

Answer by Paige-0 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You can add some other colorful wild flowers to the daisies. Since you are going to have an outside wedding. Also you can add some greens to it leaves ect.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I love daisies! So cute, informal and summery! You could tie with gingham or something earthy. You could also put pots of planted daisies right on the tables. That way people could take them home and plant them in the yard.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I had these round, green cylinder globe like candle votives that i got at Hobby Lobby for a buck each (they were on sale & GORGEOUS!). I cut just the flower heads off the white gerber daisies & placed 3 of them right at the bottom of the candle votive facing outward. Underneith the votives, i out a square of burlap & at every corner of the burlap was a daisy accompanied by some blue delphinium. It was so simple, yet AWESOME! I got so many compliments on it & spend next to nothing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You could plant them (uncut) in decorative flower pots (to match your wedding colors or theme), tied with a pretty tulle ribbon, and give them away at the end of your reception--like to the couple at the table who has been together or married the longest, the person whose birthday or anniversary is closest to your wedding date, the youngest or oldest at the table, etc.

You could arrange them at the base of a candelabra with some greenery and tie with ribbon in your wedding colors.

You could float the flower heads in flat glass bowls. The bowls could sit on small mirrors. I knew of someone who also placed a single Beta fish in each of their centerpiece bowls--as a conversation piece!

You could also make your arrangements out of silk flowers, and intersperse small silk flowers with your wedding colors in between, and tie with tulle ribbon.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010