What is the one thing you hate to buy?

I HATE buying bras! I will wear the things till they are streched out and barely holding together. I just wish I could buy ONE bra and never have to worry about it! How bout you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bras! Man, I'd rather spend a week trying on bathing suits than try to shoe horn these puppies into a bra. I need a good bra fitting somewhere but I hate it so much I don't even want to do that much...lol.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Pregnancy tests ... I should just buy them in bulk when I go, but I always feel funny even though we are TTC
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol. I was gonna say bras too! The one I'm wearing is about to have to be thrown away. My strap broke so I tied it back together. lol. But it's SOOO HARD to find a good bra!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol...I love bras and undies...I hate buying lube...I always feel like people are looking at it in my cart.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• BATHING SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• omg..i was thinking pregnancy test too. haha...i usually do buy packs of two but i absolutely hate going to the store and seeing the same check out person from the few weeks or months before. They probably think i'm a some crazy woman
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hate paying a fortune for pads and tampons - and with 3 daughters it is crazy! It's not like they are optional! - If it was men who got their period they would be given away free, probably delivered to the doorstep
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hate clothes shopping in general. Nothing ever fits right and I feel horrible after a day of shopping. lol.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hate buying wedding gifts if giving money isn't an option.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 3:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• HAHAHA!!! Sounds like a good pick. I definitely agree with bras! And I have to say for me personally.... shoes.... I have kinda big feet and its never been any fun shoe shopping!! Which maybe explains why both of my children have way to many!!!!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 3:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010