What do we do with points after we earn them?

can we save them up and trade them in for things? I could really use some new furniture, my bed is 15 years old and my couch and chair have seen better days.
Heck, even being able to spend them at the Cm store would be nice.

LadySaphira

Asked by LadySaphira at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish!! They are just so you can unlock certain features aka Extra Credit, Down voting, answering as anon etc.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I like the idea of a CM store!! Maybe CM can team up with Ebay or Amazon, and we can earn "online bucks" to shop with--I mean don;t women do most of the shopping for their children and household, anyway?!?!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• well that idea would be awesome but i think we would have to work more then to just answer questions. there's cause its like answering questions with a "jdlkfdjlkfj" and you got your 3 points so you can get your stuff for pratically free, anwers would be ridiculous on here.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• you are right americansugar80..I never thought of that..probably because I wouldn't do it myself. If I don't have an answer then I just bump the question or wish the poster good luck in finding one.
    LadySaphira

Comment by LadySaphira (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• oo! i need a clothes dryer!

a CM store would be fun, but it would probably be like Pampers rewards or Coke rewards to where you have to have like a billion points before you get anything good. maybe get all these sponsors to donate rewards since they block what i want to do w/ their huge drop down adds...red robin...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010