If you have a best friend, how long have you been friends for?

sta517

Asked by sta517 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Since Second Grade!!!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We met in third grade so 22 years now. WOW never thought about that before!!!! Now I feel old!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 3:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have small circle that I have known for 14-15 years.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We met in 6th grade, so...13 years.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Really for our whole lives. She grew up on the farm next door to ours. We went all through grade school, high school, and college together. We kind of drifted apart while we were raising our families, but now we get together for lunch and shopping several times a year, even though we live in different cities. We can always seem to pick up right where we left off the last time we were together, even if it has been a while. Great to have a friend like that!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Forgot to say that I will be 64 years old later this week!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Since Kindergarten & he is a boy...well, he's man now..LOL! He is still my best friend & always will be. He even walked me down the isle when my daddy was not around to do it.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We have been BFFF for like 10 years.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• me and "BFF" have been friends for 9 years now. There is a year or so in between there where we didn't talk much, because of me moving away. But we're the type than can not talk for a while and pick up right where we left off. Now we see each other just about every day, and if we're not hanging out together we're on the phone. Our kids are the same age too so it makes it real easy. the kids keep each other busy and we just do our thing. It's nice to have a best friend besides DH.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 3:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Since grade school, we were neighborhood friends growing up, but became bffs in Jr. High. That was, sheesh, 28 years ago.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010