Does anyone else get insomnia on Sunday nights?

I always get insomnia on Sunday nights because I think about all the stuff I need to do during the week. It was terrible last night!

Cafe Meg

Asked by Cafe Meg at 3:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• I don't but my dh does every Sunday night he complains about it, poor guy. Right now, I could sleep through a tornado,lol. You need to try to clear your head before you lay down for bed! Drink some chamomile tea. Take a bubble bath and read a really good book...not SO good that you won't want to go to sleep to stay up to read it though, lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I feel for you.Same here.:0)
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 3:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yup.....I couldnt sleep at all last night. My boyfriend practically had to drag me to the bedroom from the couch!! I soooo wasnt sleepy!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I get that way sometimes. Didn't go to bed until after 2am and my kids wake me up early. They don't believe in sleeping in.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 3:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I work night shift every Sunday night.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm worse on Monday nights. I come to work on Monday, don't accomplish 1/2 of what I expect to....and then start to worry about the rest of the week. I was taking Xanax for it, I know it's anxiety....but I'm off of them now and don't want to re-start.

Good luck and hugs to you!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Try going to sleep, and waking up, at the same time on the weekends as you do during the week.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thank you, guys. I had a really good iced coffee yesterday at 3pm, too, so that might have been part of the problem...I really want another one now, too, but I'm going to try to resist!
    Cafe Meg

Comment by Cafe Meg (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Testing the close button
    CafeMom Team

Answer by CafeMom Team at 6:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2010