Something funny/cute your children did today? :)

In this miserable heat I really needed a laugh today. Thought I'd share it with you all. :)
A boy I babysit for brought in a box of mini powdered donuts today to share with all the kids. They all gobbled them up except for about 5 left in the box.
I went into the living room to change one of the babies diapers and by the time I walked into the kitchen to throw the dirty diaper away..I found my 16 month old daughter up on the table into the box of donuts. She took one bite out of each donut and put them back into the box. HAHAHA :) She looked up at me with a very white powdering grin...like saying "I didn't do aything" ,lol Its quite hard to be upset to something like that, to not laugh and to scold for climbing up there at the same time was not an easy task,lol.
She's so funny. I'm going to tell her future husband this story one day, maybe he'll go out and buy her a box of powder donuts,LOL.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 3:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's pretty hard to pass up a powdered sugar donut. And everyone knows the first bite tastes the best.
    My kids are all grown now, but one of my favorite stories is about when they were little. I decided to revamp our diet to make it healthier. So I fixed a supper of liver and brown rice . As we finished our meal, my 7 year old said, Thank goodness that's over!"
    Ernistine

Answer by Ernistine at 3:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My son who is 20 months old was laying in his crib for his nap. I walked by the room to see if he was fully awake or just fussing around, he was on his stomach with his head resting on his hand and just looked at me and smiled. It was the cutest thing he has done in awhile. He is a little terror. lol :)
    sprout.martin

Answer by sprout.martin at 3:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LOL, that is CUTE!

Mine happened yesterday though... My four year old came intot eh livingroom to tell me, "Momma, I fell into the potty." lol

They have a smaller seat that goes over the big seat and my younger daughter had taken off with it. My guess is she didn't look to see if it was there! Ha! Ha!

I couldn't help but bust out laughing, thankfully she laughed too. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My children are all grown, but I watched my 2-year old grandson this morning for his mommy to go see her dr. as she is expecting baby #2 in August. At her last appointment, she was given a little cup to pee in at home so she wouldn't have to go to the lab. As they were leaving the house, he picked up the sealed cup, and said, "Here, Mommy, is your juice!" While he was here at my house, he told me that somebody had gotten all the toys out. When I asked him who did it, he told me that it was me!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i order some pizza today. my 1 yr old and my 3 yrs old were sitting down eating. i was inthe living room relaxing. i usually hear my kids fight while they eat. and there was silence(in my house silence is a bad sign) anyways i get up and my ds had fallen asleep on top of his slice of pizza. i took a pic on my cell and when to pick him up. he woke up holding unto the crust of his last slice and took a bite, drool al over me and when back to sleep. his in my bed now. cover in pizza sauce and ham but happily sleeping.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• After I finished combing Aubrey's hair this morning, I set the comb down on the floor. In one instant she picked it up and started combing my hair, then moved on to the dog. We are all looking lovely today...
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Aww thats cute!

My 2 1/2 year old came out with my bra hanging on her arm saying Bra Bra Bra I didnt even know she knew that word!
    mommie83

Answer by mommie83 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010