About your profile background

do you think you set your profile background, based on your personality or mood? how often do you change it? I find myself wanting to change it depending on my mood. do yo uthink yours represents a little of who you are?

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Right now it is a pic of flowers given to me - I try and change it based on the Holidays
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Not the one for this site. I've been on Cafemom for nearly 4 years and I haven't changed it once. lol.On myspace I change it about every 2 or 3 weeks. And yes, it does depend on my mood.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I set mine based on my personallity. I have the recycle one. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I base mine on my playlist. If I put a new song on my page, I change my background to fit my mood and the mood of the song...I could mix the music up a bit, but this way I bore my friends to death! Just kidding
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I change mine very frequently. I have ADHD so I get bored very quickly and want something new to look at lol. I often update my profile to reflect a holiday or special event in my life. I also like to change it to reflect the change of seasons but often my mood will also play a huge role.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think I have changed it once since I made it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I made one once and have yet to remember to try and change it. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I change mine to reflect what is important to me at the time. For example, right now I have a gardening themed background because it is summer & tending to my garden is important to me during the warmer months.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• More so what I'm into. I love gothic things so I use a lot of those types of backgrounds. My Myspace has Jack Skellington as the background. I love that movie.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 3:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• well right now my avatar is my pet guinea pig and my back ground looks like oranges. i thought it was cut because the piggy loves them. I dont change it too often because i'm just so damn lazy =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010