Pain??

I am 24wks and 6 days, and I have been having really bad pains in my pelvic area. Is the pain braxton hicks or is the baby dropping, it sometimes make me have to sit on my knees because it hurts really bad. I dont remember this pain at all when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you need to call your OB
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Definitely call your doctor!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• How long has the pain been going on? Do you have any discharge, fluid, spotting or odor? I had pain like this come to find out it was my daughter using my uridor tube (pardon the spelling- but it's the tube from your kidney to your bladder) for a swing and I had a retroverted (my case totally backwards) uterus. Like Mommy of many said above CALL YOUR PROVIDER!
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i had pains like that for this last pregnancy. it scared me because if i squatted, the pain lessened a bit. ob said it could be contractions. i ended up having a full term baby girl. i think, for me it was that my last pregnancy was twins, and i don't think everything went back to the way it was before i got pregnant again. they did not last long, but they were intense!
    i agree that you should let your ob know about them. do they happen very frequently?
    i did have one pre term baby, so just in case...take it easy mama! drink lots of water and keep physical and emotional stress to a minimum!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I had severe pains with all of my pregnancies. My babies love to lay on my nerves and such.. and they were always very low. You are more than likely completely fine.. But you should atleast call your OB/GYN and tell them what's going on. I would drink lots of water and try to relax as much as possible. Maybe even take some Tylenol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010