is it okay to eat this while preg in first month?

Okay so i've been craving eggs with honey.
Yesterday and today I ate two scrambled eggs with a spoon full of organic penut butter and black berry jam.
Is this okay to eat? I'm either in my 3rd or 4th week of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds fine to me.. i dont know why it wouldnt be.

I know you have to limit tuna.. and cut out sushi..and some or all shellfish...

Other than that.. i have no clue
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 2:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• you can pretty much eat normal foods just not too much fatty foods tuna you can eat one can a month and sushi needs to be cut out completely unless its steamed crab..(im a sushi addict trust me on this one, i did my research lol) and caffeinated drinks you should really drink them, but if you are going to there is a limit to how much you shouldwhen your pregnant. peanut butter is actually really good for you and PROPS TO YOU FOR GOING ORGANIC!!! eggs are good also, but they have to be thuroughly cooked all the way through no more over easy or medium eggs :( sadly!!..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• CONTINUED!!! uhmmm lets see.. as far as like spicy foods and stuff like that.. its fine, but it REALLY tends to give you gas..(trust me!) lol... and gas pains can be a little painful... you want to make sure you get a good amount of fruits and leafy veggies though too! :) orange juice is really good to drink with every meal becase of the amount of vitamin C in it) i would make sure its all natural hopefully organic if you can so its more pure hope this helps
    KelsoBabeyy

• i don't think it's true pg cravings, not yet at least but i don't see why you couldn't eat that.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• just be sure the eggs are pasturized, same with milk & cheese for safety-- so no feta cheese. no certain kinds of fish (like swordfish or any raw meat, ie sushi). it's b/c some have high levels of the mercury & of course raw meat is not safe for you or baby. you can get a list of foods from your doc, or just google it :)
    mommaCAT215

Answer by mommaCAT215 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yeah. LOL, I have never heard of someone with the same cravings as I had when I was pregnant. I craved milk and eggs through the entire first trimester of my pregnancy. The protein in the eggs is good for your developing fetus as well. Just make sure you are getting plenty of folic acid and taking your prenatals with it.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Hi there,
    You can eat eggs...it doesn't matter if they are pasterized as I do not think they are, because you cook it. I ate and this is not good but a total crazing jack in a box breakfast sandwiches for two weeks straight in the beginning.

Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 5:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008