SO my mind is wandering...

My last AF was May 23rd i have a 35 day cycle and that means AF was supposed to be here YESTERDAY!!!! today NO AF yet although i though it came cause i was in walmart and came out and it looked like i peed my pants! WTH i had not went pee nor did i have to pee so i dunno y it was like that! so two things 1 cross anything that you can cross that we concieved this time cause we did BD when we were supposed to and 2 does that happen when ur in early pregnancy? i don't remember doing that with my DS...

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 4:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• hmmm...I don't know. Have you contacted your OBGYN?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Good Luck to you!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No i have not contacted my OB yet because i wanna go in with a BFP HPT first but i was just in town and the 1 thing i forgot was my HPT!!! guess i will have to go tomorrow cause im hoping to surprise hubby on thursday with it cause it is our anniversary!
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• GL!!!
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 7:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010