How much should a 2 month sleep during the day? My daughter is fussy through the day, but at bedtime goes to sleep for atleast 3-4 hours.........help.

issysmom22

Asked by issysmom22 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try swaddling her
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 4:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• growth spurt maybe?
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• same here my 2 month old daughter is a fussy baby and has not been napping like she use to. if she does nap its short maybe an hour. if i get lucky she will have one nap in th day that last 2 hours....and at night she sleep about 4 hours straight. i believe this is totally normal..and im glad she sleeps that long at night, gives me a chance to get some sleep :) as for the fussiness, dont know what to do..she has mild reflux and that may be why shes so fussy but all i can do is be patient and she will grow out of it. good luck to you
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Wear your baby in a sling or wrap, the like movement and activity. It is also growth spurt time so nurse on demand.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• How much babies sleep is variable. I suggest stop clockwatching and just go about yourbusiness. My baby falls asleep while I do chores in our mei tai (when younger we used a moby), or right now while I am relaxing she's had a nurse and is napping. When tired she sleeps, when not she won't

Babies who are bored may fuss, so babywearing easily remedies this. There is nothing mor interesting than mommy right now. A baby with gastro upsets are comforted being close and held upright too.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Maybe you can try to put your baby in the swing, but make sure don't let her sleep too much during day time to mess up the sleeping at night.
    Lucy124

Answer by Lucy124 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• you shouldnt use a sling untill around 4 months of age. babies have been known to cut off their airway. google it.
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 11:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010