Not really a Q but...

I think kitty is in labor! She's been noticably prego the past month or so, and I just heard the most horrific "rrwooorw" like she's miserable. Maybe babies?

MunchiesMom324

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pets

• awww, poor mama kitty.
    If this is her first litter, she may be a little frightened, not knowing what to expect. My cat wouldnt let me leave her side when she was in labor. I would try to leave the room and she'd come running after me meaowing..LOUDLY,lol.
    I made up a box with some towels and put it and her in the bathroom. I stayed in there with her, petting her and talking softly to her. When the first one came, she screeched so loud, it scared me. But after that, they came easier. It was gross though...just a warning,lol.
    Good Luck kitty grandma,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Probably! Is she indoors? Has she made a little place for them yet? Mine always chose a box or a closet before going into labor.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 4:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010