When you wake up from sleeping do you usually have tingly fingers or hands?

I most the time do. I'm just wondering if most other people do. I just wonder why i only notice this when i wake up. I'm sure its from sleeping with my hands underneath my head or something but i just wonder if this can be dangerous going all night sleeping like that or if my body would wake itself if it were that uncomfy?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• i always have limbs and body parts falling asleep. I think have poor circulation or something. It's notjust when i sleep its throughout the whooollee day1! i hate it!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• you are probably right!
    i don't think it is dangerous, unless you slept for a year or something like that!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do depending on how I sleep..... If I'm super tired and I don't move much I do
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• sometimes i just worry because my hand will be so "dead" i will have to use my other hand to massage it until it comes to life..haha..its crazy!!! You could probably whack my hand with a hammer and i wouldnt feel a thing.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yup it happens sometimes and even when I am on the computer using the mouse first thing in the morning. I just shake it off...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 5:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• do you sleep on your back?
    i have this cervical pillow, i can't use it while breast feeding, but there is this cut out where your head goes, and it keeps your spine in line while you sleep. the nerves that run down to your hands exit the spine from the neck. so, proper sleep posture could take care of your problem. the pillow is expensive, but it is great, it is made for side sleeping too. it is a therapeutica cervical pillow.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2010