Can you set up your CM account so you don't have to see a fellow mom's post?

One of my friend's send me a PM asking me this but I wasn't to sure myself..Is it possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Maybe if you put that person on ignore? Not sure if it is possible though.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wish! There are only a couple of moms that I would ignore, but man... I sure wish there was an ignore button!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I wonder if you block them if it would make it so that you don't see their posts? It would be nice if we could block people from responding to our posts, that's for sure!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You can block someone but that will only keep them out of your personal information. Your journals, photos and profile. You will still be able to see everything they post in the community parts of the sites likes common groups, answers, the stir etc. You will also be blocked from their profile. To block someone go to privacy + settings at the top of the page and choose blocked users from the menu and add the screen name.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010