No more anonymous?

I don't see the option to answer a question anonymously. To ask one, yes, but not answer. Am I blind or did CM do away with the option?

MeandMyBabes

Asked by MeandMyBabes at 4:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you have to earn by asking a ton of meaningless questions, answering as quick as possible without much content and clicking on a thousand plus signs to graduate to a certain level before Big Sister allows you to

and
    you can ask an anon question, but then can not reply back to the people who answer without making your profile show

stupid IMO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You can earn it back once you get to level 15.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You have to gain in levels before you can unlock the anon feature for answers. I think you need to be level 15...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nope, I don't see it either. Hmmmm
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i think they should just do away with it completely (in answers)!!! If you got a comment to make, say it, be a woman about it... don't hide.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 4:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• For the most part, I love that it is gone, but at the same time I got a LOT of really, really great, honest anon answers to a lot of my questions and I know a lot of mom's who wont answer questions honestly because they dont want others to know who they are. I think its kind of a catch 22..
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Well that's just weird : ) I posted a question anonymously and now I can't even reply. LOL
    MeandMyBabes

Comment by MeandMyBabes (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I like being anonymous for certain things. I don't mind giving advice and such on certain topics, but no one needs to know my personal business in those areas. So, if it weren't for the anonymous option, I just wouldn't answer.
    MeandMyBabes

Comment by MeandMyBabes (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You'll earn it back at level 15 :)

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010