So far, what is your favorite age/stage?? (of your kids of course)

While I've really enjoyed every age and stage, I think my FAVORITE stage so far (my DD is 26 months) was when she started walking (at 11 months). It is such a HUGE step in growth and development, and seeing her so independent and proud to be up and walking was just so much fun. I'm also really enjoying her "terrible twos" right now, showing me just how much she really can do without help from us. Its amazing how smart they are!

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love newborn to 7 months where they are still cuddly and depending on you.

I also really like age 5. When they are past the terrible 2's, the intolerable 3's and the whiny 4's.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 4:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'd have to say 3-5 has been my fav so far. I also like that my DD is 6 and we can actually talk about stuff and she loves to teach me stuff she learns on the animal planet shows!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 4:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010