Do you have an above ground pool? How do you like it?

I have wanted to get one for my kids,the large/deep inflatable type. How do you and your family like yours?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 5:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but I would DESPERATELY love to to have one! It's definitely on the top of my wish list. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My list goes like this: 1) fence 2) pool inside that fence 3) never leave the water again.

Just like the pp, I would desperately love to have one!
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 5:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We had the inflatable type for the last 2 years, and this year got the more sturdy kind with a metal frame. It's much better than the inflatable type. We love it. I don't actually go in it that often, but the kids and husband love it. It's a lot of upkeep though. My husband does that. He seems to like it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We tried the inflatable pool, and ended up taking it back and getting our money. It did not work for us. We bought the above ground metal sturdy pool, which cost us more but is worth the money.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010