does any of you little kids see thing you dont?

ok my mom died back in 2003 i had my son in 2007. i've told him about her but his only 2 so he doesn't know that much about her. well one night we were praying and at the end i always tell him say goodnight meemee and he looked at me and said where is my meemee all i could say is shes in heaven with Jesus and god. he sat up and said no shes not shes in the chair and pointed to a chair in the room and said night meemee and put his head back down kissed me and went to bed......so has anyone else kids ever do something like this?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 5:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son was about the same age (just over 2) when he told my DH not to be sad anymore because "Opa's smiling"
    Opa was my Dh's grandfather who passed away Feb 1st 2004.

My youngest (22mon) points at random places and says "Matt"
    Matt was a great friend of mine who committed suicide in Dec. 2009
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• wow thats cool,sad but cool
    twimommy

Comment by twimommy (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes. Children are more connected to the spiritual world so its easier to see spirits for them. They don't understand the difference until later. My DD use to see a little girl all the time and knew my DH's grandfather by name though we'd never told her about him. She later told us she saw him all the time.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010