i always run out of Questions and answers then bumps and have a million "vote up" things left

anyone else
thee seems to be a lot of those things "they" want you to use
am i not using and getting penalized with double the amount each day
lol
seriously, who votes up that much
annoying to anyone else

anyone that answers, answer me a lot, i have a lot of those blue plus sign things to click on

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I am just still answering questions. The whole new system is a lot to take in. LOL I just want a place to read and vent and destress. And this whole thing is just adding to the stress, JK. Some of it I haven't even taken the time to figure out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i never use all mine.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I always ask and answer more questions than I have points for. I did before they had the points system in place. I have been working on voting up answers I like, but it is hard to remember to all the time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I know! It seems like so many! lol
    I've been trying to vote up a lot of people that answer my own questions,especially since they took the time to answer.I get a lot of vote ups done at one time that way,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I always answer more questions than I get points for. I just do it as I would if there wasn't any points. But I always vote up every answer to the questions I ask, and I read all answers to the questions I answer and vote up the ones that give good advice. Or I will vote up an answer that would have been what I would have said if they hadn't already said it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm still trying to think up questions to ask to get all of those credits today. But yes. I always have a ton of "vote ups" left and I scramble at 10 minutes until midnight to use them all. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 5:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010