is still so totally freakin out pleaz read

ok i asked yall bout decreased fetal movement around 30 weeks prego and im stillhavin concerns i even went to the er room last night where im to deliver and they told me she was fine and moving and you could hear her on the monitor but i could hardly feel her im jus so totally freaking out all i wanna do is cry cuz i dnt want nothing to happen to her she is my mircle baby and dnt kno wat to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• about that time they start to run out of room and move less. my dd did. and she was a healthy baby and now is a healthy 3 yr old.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• relax, sweetie. Stressing out isn't good for either one of you.
    Go lay down and relax. it will be fine.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Baby's movements can decrease as he/she get bigger and has less room to move. Feel for movement after drinking a big glass of orange juice, or drink lots of water and lay on your back and feel for movement then. Don't worry too much...my baby has her busy days and her quiet days, too. Good luck!
    ludviksmith

Answer by ludviksmith at 5:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Have a small glass of orange juice, and go lie down on your left side. The oj should "wake her up" and help her to move. Don't do it too often, just once/day or so. And call your doc and tell him/her of your concerns. Hugs to you.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It is probably just the position your baby is in. If she looked good on the monitors and such, then she is more than likely perfectly fine. If you are really concerned, you can go to Wal-Mart and buy a heart monitor for $20.00 or so and you should be able to hear your baby's heartbeat. They are in the infant department. Don't depend on it as a medical device though. There will be some days you might not be able to hear the heartbeat or something. Your baby is beginning to run out of room within the womb. So some decreased fetal movement is expected.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• aww, just try to calm down. They said she was fine, right? Stress is no good for you or the baby. Try not to worry so much.Kick your feet up, read a book. Take your mind off of it. She might just be a calm relaxed baby that doesnt need or want to jump around so much like a olympic gymnast,lol.
    If you start to get worried, eat/drink something with caffiene or sugar in it, that may get her pumped up so you'll feel a kick or two. Hang in there! 10 more weeks to go! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Relax and breath. You stress urself out and thats no good for here. Remember at 30 weeks theres not much room to move aroundd!!! if the docs said shes doing great just calm down
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When I was in the last ten weeks with my first I would drink some milk or juice and then lay on the couch, usually within 20 minutes the movement would start up.
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 5:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm 30 weeks too and some days I hardly feel baby move at all. She just gets in certain positions (head down/back to my belly) and I just can't feel her. Sometimes I can lay still and rub my belly to encourage her to move... and sometimes I just have to stress til she's ready to move. I know it's hard but have faith and try not to drive yourself crazy over this, every time it happened to me it was just because she was in that same position.
    You can try drinking cold drinks, sugary drinks, renting a doppler so you can listen to the heartbeat when stressing, or just try to feel your tummy and figure out what position baby is in, but I'm sure your baby is just fine and this isn't uncommon.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2010