Calling all moms of 2! Double stroller recommendations for a newborn and toddler? Anyone have one, what kind?

baby, toddler, double stroller

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the kind that sits them front/back, not side by side.
    the weight difference will make side by side too difficult to steer
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am a mom of only one. But I am aunt to many and I always babysat my nieces and nephews a lot.So I had a double stroller too. This is the one I had http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Trend-Sit-N-Stand-Plus-Double-Stroller-Vision/13376708
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We have one from Graco. The infant carrier fits into it. Even though the carrier went to our Graco single stroller. We made sure at the store it fit. My kids are 14 months apart and I use it almost every day!! Got it at a Babies R Us.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• sit and stand strollers are a lifesaver!!! My middle son is 4 almost 5 and still stands on the back of it to ride when his feet get tired.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Sit-N-Stand-Stroller-Galaxy/5246099

MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have a Bob revolution duallie and I LOVE it. It is a side by side jogger and it is big, but I still take it almost anywhere, it fits through door ways, but is a tight squeeze. I bought it when my boys were 6 months and 2 years, it has not been hard to steer at all... It is the easiest stroller I have ever used.
    I would only recommend it if you have a minivan or suv, because it will not really fit int he trunk of a car.

It looks like this...and it folds up.
    Bob Revolution Duallie Stroller Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I also found that it was easier to carry my baby in a sling and the older one in a stroller for the first 6 months.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We have a Graco DuoGlide and it has been wonderful. My kids are 17 months and 25 months apart so it has been used a ton and we still use it constantly. The baby carrier fits into it which is great until the little guy can sit up and fit into the straps better.
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We have the Graco DuoGlide. It is wonderful. Both kids are comfortable in it. The back seat reclines all the way to laying (great for the napping little one) and the front seat reclines back as well. There is lots of space underneath. We also have the SweetPeace swing from Graco so the infant seat fits in the stroller, swing and car base...the infant on the go need not be disturbed.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• we have the baby trend sit and stand and love it.... My oldest was 2 1/2 when the baby was born
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 9:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2010