what the crap is up with this? its wrong.

i get jumped on by my boyfriend for raising my voice,sometimes yelling,at my daughter and i get jumped on for spanking her.yet he does it too sometimes.wth is wrong with that picture? she is my kid too and i am home with her more than him cuz i am a stay at home mom. grr sorry had to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• It does seem odd that he criticizes you for what he also does. Work on not doing them, since he doesn't like it. And tell him that you are working on it, so that he knows his opinion counts. In fact, this could be why he is critical. He sees you spending a lot more time with her and feels that he should assert some control since you have it all otherwise. Ask his opinion, maybe? So that he doesn't feel left out of the parenting?

Answer by Bmat at 5:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I def. agree with Bmat. Well said!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yep and there are 20 times more nice things you say and do to her for the one time you raise your voice. You might point it out to him that you actually have alot of patience. Men are so negative sometimes...lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It sounds like he's being very hypocritical. Maybe you should both try to work on alternative disciplining methods so that everyone will be happier. Regardless, that's not fair to you.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree with the first comment too!

Answer by older at 8:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010